An interview with Mrs Clark, French Teacher
1. Where did you work before coming to Solefield?
Prior to joining Solefield I took time out to raise a family and worked from home. Before that, I taught at a girls' School in North London where I was Head of Modern Languages.
2. How different is Solefield to where you last taught?
The classes were bigger and teaching girls requires a different approach to teaching boys.
3. What do you like to do in your spare time?
I run with my dog, Zuki, a Hungarian Vizsla, and my family (see the picture of Zuki below). My husband and I are also learning to Lindy Hop, which has been quite challenging under lockdown.
4. Tell us something unique about you.
I taught English in Matsumoto, Japan, for a year after graduating.
5. What inspired you to become a French teacher?
I have always loved languages and like to pass this on to others.
6. What is your favourite food and why?
Vegetarian stuffed peppers and dark chocolate.