* What did you do before coming to Solefield? Before coming to Solefield I went to Hugh Christie School and worked part-time as a waiter and barman.
* When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up? When I was a boy I wanted to join the Royal Marines
* What do you like to do in your spare time? In my spare time I am assistant manager at a football club
* What made you choose teaching as a career? I chose to get into teaching so I could pursue a career in sport and also to work with young people and help them achieve.
* If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Currently, if I could go anywhere it would be Australia to visit my family.
* What is your favourite food and why? My favourite food would be seafood.
* What do you enjoy most about being the Director of Sport at Solefield? Leading the Sport at Solefield has been a goal of mine for a long time. I really enjoy watching boys give everything for the Solefield badge and working in a department of such excellent expertise, knowledge and experience has been a great honour for me. I believe my competitive spirit allows me to derive the best out of all abilities. We all start somewhere, and when working with boys in lower teams and see them progress up, brings me huge satisfaction.
* Fun fact: I have worked with two players who have now signed professional contracts with Fulham FC & Millwall