After you left Solefield, what school did you move onto?
I left Solefield to go onto Tonbridge School, having secured an Academic Scholarship.
What subjects did you enjoy most at senior school?
Latin and Greek.
What are you studying at University?
I am currently studying towards a Bachelor of Arts in History at Durham University.
Do you have any abiding memories of Solefield?
* Mr Quiney’s music lessons
* playing violin and piano in the orchestra
* singing in the chamber choir
* the Year 8 trip to Barcelona
* triple art lessons
* scholarship Geography with Mrs Payne!
How has being at Solefield influenced your life?
I started off learning the piano at Solefield and being asked to play in public gave me more confidence.